Friday 27 May 2011

Pay peanuts get monkeys....

Now I'm not digging out people that work for tesco in general here but today I met someone that annoyed me beyond belief.

I decided (as I'm a super kind son) to take my dear mother shopping at aforementioned supermarket, I needed a few bits myself too and found myself in the dairy section. I was picking up some yoghurts for Katie and I happened to notice that they were out of date. Now being the nice man I am I figured I'd point this out to a member of staff so they could withdraw them from the chillers. Next time I simply won't bother.....

For the benefit of the following dialogue I shall refer to said staff member as dragon faced bitch.

Me: Excuse me these yoghurts are out of date and still on sale.
Dragon faced bitch: No they're not it says the 28th which is tomorrow.
Me: errrrr... no it definitely says the 26th, which was yesterday.
Dragon faced bitch: It clearly says the 28th, you're wrong!

I immediately began to see the issue as she varied the distance of reading from the packaging touching her nose to at a full arms length, she was blinder than a mole with cataracts and a double eye patch.

Me: Look it is out of date, I just wanted to point it out to you so that it could be dealt with.
Dragon faced bitch: No no no it's the 28th.

At this point a colleague of dragon faced bitch came sauntering over like lady muck and informed the silly blind bint that it did indeed say the 26th, then I was asked the following.....

Dragon faced bitch: Are there any more out of date packets??
Me: How would I know????????
Dragon faced bitch: Oh, I'll go and look then.

Not a thank you, not even a smile..... Tongue in cheek I gave it a loud "you're bloody welcome" as I wandered off down the cheese section. But the silly cow didn't go and check the yoghurts she just pissed off to carry out more important tasks whilst bumping into walls, shopping trolley's and anything else her blind arse couldn't see. I swear at one point she bent down to pat a shopping basket thinking it was a puppy.

I told you this blog wasn't entirely down to exercise, it's more a social commentary with a little fitness detail bunged in for good measure. I did another 50 sit-ups and push-ups today, I think I have a triple hernia and I think I need the weekend to recover.....

Have a great weekend all,

Much love from,

Big Dave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment