Thursday 26 May 2011

Bloody English weather!

Good afternoon,

I think I broke my thigh muscles!!!! I woke up at about 4:30am in a lot of pain, Both thighs felt bloody awful, Cramp galore and not a lot I could do about it.

After about 20 minutes the sporadic cramping came to a halt but left me in a lot of discomfort, Combining that with the fact that it was raining outside with strong gusting wind I decided it was far too damaging to my precious, flawless and silky smooth skin to go out on the bike.

So...... I bet people are thinking I just vegged out and did nothing at all, right? WRONG! I decided that to continue my self abuse known to many as exercise I'd do sit-ups, push ups and some walking. Well the walking was fairly straightforward, a couple of miles in and around town, not a lot to report apart from getting really pissed off by a woman in a red audi pulling into a mother and baby space and getting out without a baby.

Me: Excuse me love you've forgotten your kid, you've left it in the car.
woman: I don't have a child in the car....
Me: Well can you get out of the bastard space then please you inconsiderate twat!
woman: errrr, well, meeting... late.....

I'll give the tramp late for a meeting if I ever see her do it again let me tell you! It'll be hard to walk to the office with your legs bending in the wrong direction. I was visualising in my head running (waddling) towards her and flying kicking her into next century, but to be honest I can't jump very high and if my foot made it above waist height I'd probably get stuck in that position forever.

I got home and decided to do some sit-ups, I figured 25 in a set and 2 sets during the day to start.... Let me tell you this, doing those 25 was harder than childbirth, sorry women you can piss and whinge about it all you like but until you reach 22 stone and try 25 consecutive sit-ups you cannot Begin to imagine the effort and pain involved. I have decided that to make it easier I am going to hook my feet under have Katie sit on the chair with a fishing rod baited with some chocolate to get my fat carcass off of the living room floor! (Video to follow)

So yeah, all in all a pretty odd day, on the plus side I should be able to get back out on the bike tomorrow and smash Wednesday's time, well that's the plan at least....

Have a good evening,

Big love from Big Dave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment